Little Lies is an indie family business owned and founded by husband-and-wife duo, Jade and Stuart.
The brand’s journey began as an
online boutique based out of the bedroom of their Scottish home, bringing together their love of music, style, and vintage.
Since its inception in 2015, Little Lies has drawn from core inspirations, building a strong brand image whilst staying true to their roots and gaining a loyal following in the process.
The influences are key muses and subcultures as opposed to current trends, resulting in product that is timeless, appealing to their customers’ personal style enabling them to express themselves authentically.
With a strong brand image and an almost cult following, Little Lies the boutique grew exponentially and smashed the ceiling of the original business model, paving the way to move in a new direction – the dream direction.
Since early 2023, Little Lies has progressed from sourcing and stocking styles from wholesalers and began the transformation into an entirely own label brand.
Bringing a design team in house, all own label pieces are now designed at Little Lies HQ in Central Scotland and produced exclusively for Little Lies.
- All own label pieces are designed in house right here at Little Lies HQ in Central Scotland and produced exclusively for Little Lies.
- All styles are manufactured to accommodate UK sizes 8-24 with each garment going through multiple sampling stages to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
- Each style is manufactured in small, limited runs. This ensures we don't overproduce, creating minimal waste along with unique products.
- Our focus is on creating unique but timeless pieces that are different to what you'd find on the high street. We aim to provide considered, quality garments you'll take with you through life.
- When designing collections we consistently draw inspiration from key muses and subcultures as opposed to current trends, resulting in product that is consistently in line with the Little Lies aesthetic.